The Center for Entrepreneurship
The Atlanta Metropolitan College Center for Entrepreneurship serves as a resource for current and future micro-entrepreneurs. The Center is operated by the faculty of the Division of Business and Computer Science and is located on the first floor of the Science Lecture Building in Room 162.
The Center offers workshops, seminars, and classes that cover various aspects of entrepreneurship. The Center also offers a wide range of activities, programs, speakers, and community outreach.
The Center for Entrepreneurship will be a premier microenterprise development center that provides current and future entrepreneurs with the tools and resources needed to successfully establish, operate, and grow a microenterprise.
The overarching mission of the Center is to be recognized as one of the premier centers in the field of entrepreneurship which is sub-divided into the following goals:
1. Promote entrepreneurial awareness.
2. Foster entrepreneurial creativity, incubate viable concepts, and assist current and future micro-entrepreneurs.
3. Introduce and expose youth to entrepreneurship opportunities.
4. Partner with organizations that provide consulting, counseling, and funding opportunities to entrepreneurs.
5. Become financially supported through earned income, public and private grants, and corporate sponsorship.
Women Entrepreneurs' Small Business Boot Camp (6 Week Program) 3/12/13 6PM - 9PM
Atlanta | View Map
The boot camp is designed to benefit both current and aspiring WOMEN entrepreneurs who need to create a comprehensive plan to take their...
Your message has been sent!